flotator Impeller and stabilizer
Flotation machines mainly consist of metal inserts and wear resistant rubber. Metal inserts are of fabricated structure, with advanced flame cutting for material preparation, followed by accurate welding under strict process standard. It is widely used at Mineral processing for separating non-ferrous metal from ferrous metal. The sizes of our major products are from 50 m3 to 320 m3.
1. High equilibrium precision, smooth operation;
2. Stable performance, high abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance;
3. Simple structure, reasonable streamline;
4. Guaranteed flotation efficiency;
5. Light in weight, convenient installation and maintenance;
6. A full range of products available, especially middle-sized and large-sized ones: series KYF and XCF rotors and stators for flotation machines as of 320 m3 (the largest in the world at present), 200 m 3 , 160 m 3 , 130 m 3 ,100 m 3 ,70 m 3 , 50 m 3 , etc.
1. Taking into consideration of slurry flow direction and wear conditions in a flotation cell, products are designed by using either thick or thin rubber-filled blades to improve wear resistance performance of rotors and stators.
2. With initial product design completed, finite element analysis and wear analysis are conducted for optimization before a final design scheme is determined.
3. Rotors and stators for flotation machines mainly consist of metal inserts and wear resistant rubber. Metal inserts are of fabricated structure, with advanced flame cutting for material preparation, followed by accurate welding under strict process standard, and are also tested with a dynamic balancer for balance inspection so as to guarantee the strength and balance performance of the skeleton inserts for the products.